Resources from The Cabin Addiction Services Group
The Cabin Addiction Services Group has gained an international reputation not only for providing top quality addiction care, but also for making significant contributions the understanding and treatment of the complex disease of addiction. The Cabin Addiction Services Group is heavily involved with addiction research and has a strong presence at key conferences worldwide. The Cabin Group also provides support for several government and non-profit efforts to combat addiction regionally through training programs. The group has received a great deal of praise and high-profile press coverage, mainly for its innovative, highly effective Recovery Zones treatment method. This stellar reputation allows The Cabin Group to attract the very best team of addiction treatment specialists from around the globe.
Please see below for a selection of press releases, publications, and additional addiction resources.
- The Cabin Sydney – the First Multinational Addiction Treatment Provider to Offer Services in Australia – July 2015
- The Cabin Addiction Services Group to participate in the 2014 WPA Regional Congress in Hong Kong this December 2014
- Top Asian Addiction Rehab to hold Workshop for UAE Health Sector in August – August 2014
- The Cabin Chiang Mai Alcohol and Drug Rehab Expert to speak at Australian Alcoholics Anonymous Event in June – May 2014
- International Representation at The Cabin Chiang Mai Addiction Centre’s First Alumni Reunion Reflects the Rehab’s Global Appeal – February 2014
- The Cabin Chiang Mai Alcohol and Drug Rehab to Participate in APSAD Conference this 24th- 27th November – November 2013
- The Cabin Chiang Mai Alcohol and Drug Rehab Selected as a Centre of Excellence by the Islamic Science University of Malaysia – October 2013
- Top Asian Alcohol and Drug Rehab to conduct training across Australia – August 2013
- Is Australia’s Addiction Treatment Model Failing Australians? – July 2013
- Maldives Turns to Thailand to Help Combat Drug Addiction – May 2013
- The Cabin Chiang Mai Alcohol and Drug Rehab to participate in Australian Miner’s Health Conference – April 29th – 30th
The Cabin Chiang Mai addiction rehab facilities
6 questions to ask a potential addiction treatment provider
What is addiction?
How is addiction treated?
Why group therapy is better than one-on-one?
An Olympian’s Story – Nathan Baggaley’s Struggle with Addiction
Beyond addiction: journeys of hope and growth
Characteristics of sex addiction
Binge drinking or alcoholic
How to avoid enabling an addict?
How to Perform an Intervention
Malaysian Client Statistics: from The Cabin Chiang Mai for 2014
- Caron and Cabin 5th Annual UK Addiction Workshop – 4-5 November 2016, London, UK
- 18th Annual Living in Bangkok 2016 – 10 September 2016, Bangkok, Thailand
- UK/European Symposium on Addictive Disorders (UKESAD) – 2-4 May 2016, London, UK
- The Sixth Annual West Coast Symposium on Addictive Disorders – 28-31 May 2015, La Quinta, USA
- UK and European Symposium on Addictive Disorders – 4-6 May 2015, London, UK
- The Psychotherapy Society of Hong Kong – 11 January, 2015, Hong Kong
- World Psychiatric Association Regional Congress 2014 (WPA) – 12-14 December 2014, Hong Kong
- Founders Day Event – 10 June 2014, Melbourne, Australia
- 3rd Congress of Asia-Pacific Society for Alcohol and Addiction Research (APSAAR) – 24-27 April 2014, Shanghai, China
- Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs Schientific Conference 2013 (APSAD) – 24-27 November 2013, Brisbane, Australia
- 2nd Asia Pacific Behavioural and Addiction Medicine Conference (2nd APBAM) – 22-23 May, 2013, Singapore
- 10th UK/European Symposium on Addictive Disorders (UKESAD) – 9-11 May 2013, London, UK
- Miners’ Health & Wellbeing Conference 2013 – 29-30 April 2013, Brisbane, Australia